Items Similar to English Pine Cabinet or Cupboard View More
English Pine Cabinet or Cupboard
This high cabinet or cupboard has two drawers, two doors and two shelves. The paneled doors and sides are nicely shaped. The piece stands on four shaped feet. The excellent craftsmanship and signs of wear are indicative of a piece from the mid-19th century.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureMid-19th Century
- Materials and TechniquesWoodworkPine
- Condition DetailsMay have minor signs of age and use including: rubbing, surface oxidization, and shrinkage.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 44.5 in. x W 55.25 in. x D 22.5 in.H 113.03 cm x W 140.34 cm x D 57.15 cm
- Seller LocationCulver City, CA
- Seller Reference NumberM08065
- Reference NumberLU798913033992
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2004
Located in Culver City, CA
More From This Seller
19th Century English Pine Cupboard or Cabinet
Antique Late 19th Century English Country Cabinets
A two-door cupboard in waxed pine from the 19th century. The paneled doors open onto shelving well suited for storage. The piece has a nicely shaped crown and base.
Louis-Philippe Country Cupboard
Antique 19th Century French Louis Philippe Cabinets
Glass, Wood, Paint
The antique top to this cupboard was married to the antique base a long time ago. Both sections are French, 19th century and similiar in age, style and construction. Probably from th...
Pine Bookcase Cupboard with Drawers
Antique 19th Century English Country Cabinets
This Cabinet is thought to be English and from the 19th century. The top section has two glazed doors and allows for lots of books or other items to be displayed. Two good sized draw...
English Pine Cabinet with Marble Top
Early 20th Century English Cabinets
This is a Classic piece of English Furniture from the first half of the 19th century. The elegant two door cabinet, in waxed pine has a marble top. The panelled doors have brass knob...