A handsome pair of Danish empire style mahogany 3-drawer marble-topped bow-front chests with brass inlay and bronze mounts; each with thick Napoleon machete mable top above a bowed cabinet fitted with 3 drawers with brass stringing flanked by brass inlaid fluted stiles and sides all over a scalloped apron
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1880
- ConditionExcellent. New tops; excellent restored condition. .
H 28.75 in. x W 29.75 in. x D 17.5 in.
H 73.03 cm x W 75.57 cm x D 44.45 cm
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number3073
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberU12040279701894
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like