Items Similar to Venetian Rococo Style Serpentine Painted Commode View More
Venetian Rococo Style Serpentine Painted Commode
A very pretty Italian Rococo style serpentine 2-drawer commode, the green ground painted overall with foliate and gilt decoration within cartouches, resting on cabriole legs ending in stylized ball and claw feet.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1880-1900.
- Condition DetailsSome minor paint losses appropriate to age. Top with horizontal seam from shrinkage.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 35.5 in. x W 40 in. x D 21.5 in.H 90.17 cm x W 101.6 cm x D 54.61 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller Reference NumberC1018-1
- Reference NumberLU855212570671
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in San Francisco, CA
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
Antiques Associations Members
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
American Chippendale Period Mahogany Serpentine...
Antique Late 18th Century American Chippendale Commodes and Chests of Dr...
An American mahogany serpentine form Chippendale chest, the overhanging shaped top with a molded edge above four graduated drawers supported on tall ogee bracket feet. Probably mid-A...
Pennsylvania Chippendale Period Walnut Four-Dra...
Antique 1760s American Chippendale Commodes and Chests of Drawers
An American Chippendale period figured walnut chest, the molded top above four graduated drawers with bale hardware flanked by reeded quarter columns and supported on ogee bracket fe...
Japanese Meiji Period Keyaki Wood Sendai Isho T...
Antique Late 19th Century Japanese Meiji Commodes and Chests of Drawers
A good quality Japanese single section keyaki wood Sendai Isho (for clothing or fabric) single section tansu with four long and two short drawers as well as a safe compartment which ...
Pair of Italian Rococo Cream and Gilt Armchairs...
Antique 1770s Italian Rococo Armchairs
A pair of Italian parcel-gilt and cream painted armchairs of substantial proportions, with overall foliate decoration, the crestrail centered by a flower, the seat rail centered by a...