Items Similar to Indian Brahmin Plaqued Vine-Carved Corner Cabinet View More
Indian Brahmin Plaqued Vine-Carved Corner Cabinet
An intricately hand-carved corner cabinet decorated with nine oval reverse painted 'églomisé' plaques of Indian Brahmin, on a foliate vine case. Upper and lower shelf sections enclosed by pairs of panel doors; with two drawers in between.
- Of the PeriodAnglo-Indian
- Place of OriginIndia
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1825
- Condition DetailsFine primitive antique condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 77 in. x W 33.5 in. x D 18.5 in.H 195.58 cm x W 85.09 cm x D 46.99 cm
- Seller LocationWoodbury, CT
- Seller Reference Number600 AOEE
- Reference NumberU091130866795
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Woodbury, CT
More From This Seller
Scottish Hepplewhite Wall-Mounted Corner Cabinet
Antique 1780s Scottish Hepplewhite Corner Cupboards
Intricately crossbanded and moulded mahogany corner cabinet with complex and inlays, including an oak leaf door plaque; for wall-mounting. Three shelves inside, with three small draw...
American Federal Period Cherrywood Corner Cupboard
Antique 1820s American Federal Corner Cupboards
An imposing two-part 'mahoganized' cherrywood corner cabinet in the Sheraton manner; in original finish with mostly original glazing. Gothic applied mullion arches, stubby turned fee...
Ebonised American Pine Pantry Cupboard
Antique 1830s American Rustic Cupboards
A structural element of a rural American Middle Atlantic States house; made to fit an alcove in a pantry or storage room. Given its provenance, its origin was either the Delaware Riv...
Anglo-Indian Marble Topped Console
Antique 19th Century Indian Rococo Revival Console Tables
An 'Anglo-Indian' export hand-carved solid rosewood and mixed hardwood reverse serpentine console or serving table; with a conforming turret cornered Ogee edged Carrara marble top. ...