Items Similar to 17th Century Italian Walnut Credenza or Buffet from Bologna View More
17th Century Italian Walnut Credenza or Buffet from Bologna
An Italian 17th century buffet from Bologna. This Northern Italian buffet from circa 1670 is made of a light walnut and has one full length drawer sitting above four doors. This single drawer is decorated with raised geometrical motifs and round pulls, giving the impression that it is made of two drawers. The credenza also features the same raised panels on both sides and on each door. Each door opens via a round brass handles and brass rivets accentuate the piece throughout. The piece is raised on bracket feet and features a scalloped skirt on the sides. With its warm finish and wonderful patina, this credenza would be perfect for any den, office or dining room.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1670
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsWear and age cracks expected to be seen on a 17th century piece. Please look at the various photos available.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 38.25 in. x W 62.75 in. x D 20.63 in.H 97.16 cm x W 159.39 cm x D 52.41 cm
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberF 8079
- Reference NumberLU83673741222
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
French Mid-19th Century Walnut Buffet with Marb...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Buffets
Marble, Wood, Walnut
This French mid-19th century walnut buffet features a grey and white veined marble top with beveled edge and canted corners in the front, over a beautiful honey color walnut body wit...
Italian Walnut Veneered Two-Door Credenza with ...
Early 20th Century Italian Credenzas
Wood, Fruitwood, Walnut
An Italian walnut or fruitwood veneered two-door credenza with slightly curved legs from the early 20th century. This Italian two-door buffet features a rectangular top sitting above...
Italian 1800s Oak Polygonal Front Credenza with...
Antique Early 19th Century Italian Credenzas
An Italian oak three-drawer over three doors credenza with polygonal front and carved skirt from the early 19th century. This exquisite Italian credenza features a polygonal top with...
English 1880s Black Lacquered Two-Door Credenza...
Antique Late 19th Century English Chinoiserie Credenzas
An English black lacquered narrow two-door credenza from the late 19th century, with gilt chinoiserie décor and serpentine side panels. Born in England during the later years of the ...