Items Similar to Oak Desk with Three Legs, in the Manner of Jean Prouve, France View More
Oak Desk with Three Legs, in the Manner of Jean Prouve, France
Oak desk with three legs, in the manner of Jean Prouve, France.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 24 in. x W 19 in. x D 19 in.H 60.96 cm x W 48.26 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller LocationEast Hampton, NY
- Seller Reference NumberFRN0521
- Reference Numberf916518041610489391fs
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2011
Located in East Hampton, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1950's Desk in Cerused Oak
Vintage 1950s European Modern Desks
Desk in Cerused Oak, circa 1950s.
Three-Legged Wooden Oak Table with Drawer, in t...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Tables
Wooden oak table with drawer and three legs, in the manner of Charlotte Perriand.
Stainless Steel Desk, France, 1970s
Vintage 1970s French Modern Desks
Manufactured in the 1970s, stainless steel desk with unusual details and placements.