- CreatorDonald Deskey (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1940s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Overall lovely condition with some minor marks and wear on sides and top. Two small lacquer loss spots on top. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 48.25 in. x W 32 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 122.56 cm x W 81.28 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberLU173528909283
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
White Lacquered Wardrobe Cabinet by James Wylie...
John Widdicomb, James Wylie
Brass, Lacquer, Mahogany
"Guild-Galleries Modern Wardrobe" mahogany cabinet with white lacquer finish and honey finish interior. Brass recessed circular cabinet pulls on two sliding doors reveals seven large...