Irish Georgian Mahogany Broken Pediment Linen Press
This early 19th century George III linen cupboard features a broken pediment and a fluted frieze, with two paneled doors opening to three sliding-tray shelves, above two short and two long drawers. With original brass pull handles and keyhole inserts, and resting on ogee bracket feet.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginIreland, Republic of
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1810
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 87 in. x W 49 in. x D 26 in.H 220.98 cm x W 124.46 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number3084
- Reference NumberLU78579707883
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2004
Located in New York, NY
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
Antiques Associations Members
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
18th Century Irish Georgian Gilt Broken Pedimen...
Irish Wall Mirrors
Irish Georgian Mahogany Writing Table
Brass, Leather, Mahogany
Irish Georgian Mahogany Console Table
Irish Console Tables
You May Also Like
Fine George III Mahogany and Rosewood Linen Press