Items Similar to 19th Century Neoclassical Revival Three-Door Armoire
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 14
19th Century Neoclassical Revival Three-Door Armoire
19th century neoclassical Revival three door armoire with full length beveled mirror and timeless styling will make the perfect centerpiece for your grandest room! Handcrafted from solid walnut, it features architecture inspired by ancient Greece, with half corbels and finials combining with turned columns and intaglio carved accents for a truly special appeal. Generous original beveled mirror on the center door provides a lovely reflection of your room, while the subtly carved side cabinets create the perfect visual framework as well as provide copious storage within. More storage is provided by the trio of huge drawers just above the base molding. circa 1870s. Measures: 113 H x 97 W x 22 D.
- DimensionsHeight: 113 in. (287.02 cm)Width: 97 in. (246.38 cm)Depth: 22 in. (55.88 cm)
- StyleNeoclassical Revival (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1870s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Located in our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom, NOT our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom.
- Seller LocationDallas, TX
- Reference NumberSeller: 2511-54311A1stDibs: LU926218971142
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: Dallas, TX
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Dallas, TX
4.9 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1991
1stDibs seller since 2012
711 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Dallas, TXEarly 19th century Italian neoclassical painted armoire represents the epitome of master Italian craftsmanship a...Category
Antique 1840s Italian Neoclassical Revival Wardrobes and ArmoiresMaterials
Walnut$7,840 Sale Price20% Off
- Located in Dallas, TXGrand 19th century French neoclassical walnut six-door armoire with bold heraldic crest measures over 13 1/2 wid...Category
Antique 1880s French Neoclassical Wardrobes and ArmoiresMaterials
- Located in Dallas, TX19th century Italian Renaissance Walnut Armoire features a commanding presence thanks to the boldly carved panel...Category
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Renaissance Revival Wardrobes and Armo...Materials
- Located in Dallas, TX19th century neoclassical French walnut display Armoire features a stately presence, and a revival of ancient Gr...Category
Antique 1870s French Neoclassical Revival BookcasesMaterials
You May Also Like
Large 19th Century Renaissance Revival Period Bleached Placard or Armoire
Located in Birmingham, AL
Large 19th century French Henri II or Renaissance Revival period four-door placard or armoire handcrafted in Provence of solid walnut that's been bleached or washed to a natural fini...
Antique 1880s French Renaissance Revival Wardrobes and Armoires
Antique 19th Century Danish Pine Two-Door Armoire
Located in Round Top, TX
The beautiful pine seems to glow with life, taking on a warm patina from age and use in this striking armoire. Impressive in stature, this pine armoire has a strong visual presence a...
Antique Late 19th Century Danish Wardrobes and Armoires
19th Century French Louis Philippe Two-Door Armoire
Located in New York, NY
This mid-19th century Louis Philippe-period armoire is distinguished by its architectural feel. The two large panelled doors, with brass escutcheon and key, open to three deep shelves.
Antique 1840s French Louis Philippe Wardrobes and Armoires
Price Upon Request
19th Century Venetian Armoire
Located in New Orleans, LA
Beautiful Italian armoire made up of exceptional carved and painted panels.
Antique 19th Century French Wardrobes and Armoires
Early 19th Century One-Door Biedermeier Flamed Birch Armoire / Cabinet
Located in Darmstadt, DE
An impressive cabinet from the early Biedermeier period circa 1810, the cabinet was built with a spruce body covered with flamed birch veneer. The flamed birch, the protruding door i...
Antique 19th Century German Biedermeier Wardrobes and Armoires
$10,672 Sale Price
Early 19th Century French Provincial Armoire
Located in High Point, NC
A bleached oak armoire from France, circa 1800. Two paneled doors open into a pair of interior shelves. The angled casing possesses a stately, neoclassical sensibility. Molded cornic...
Antique Early 19th Century French French Provincial Wardrobes and Armoires
19th Century French Unusual Armoire / Cabinet
Located in Charleston, SC
19th century French unusual armoire / cabinet with large netted window and three large shelves inside.
Antique 19th Century French Cabinets
Impressive Renaissance Revival Armoire
Located in Chicago, IL
This handsome, well-patinated piece hails from Alsace, France. The molded and dentil cornice sits above a cherub-decorated frieze and stepped architrave that is supported by three Cl...
Antique 18th Century French Renaissance Revival Wardrobes and Armoires
$11,900 Sale Price
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Walnut 2 Door Wardrobe
French Mirrored Doors
Neoclassic Walnut Mirror
Armoire Three Door
Three Door Wardrobe
Neoclassical Armoire Wardrobe
Armoire Mirror Doors
Mirrored Armoire 3 Doors
Mirrored Wardrobe 3 Doors
French Armoire Mirrored Doors
Modern Wood Armoire
Armoire Wardrobe Metal Cabinet