From the Austro-Hungarian Empire, a nearly identical pair of armoires with ebonized columns and astragal, and the original tooled and grained finish. Offers divided storage with adjustable shelving, primitive hanging rod in one and a small original drawer in the other, both with exterior bottom drawer. Original key plates and pulls are slightly different on both pieces. Austria, circa 1825. Offers great storage for linens, clothing or china! We can offer to build out custom interiors to suite your needs. Ask us for a quote. 52 1/2" wide x 23 1/2" deep x 75" high
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1825
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Offers original stamped brass key plates, original working locks with keys, hanging bars and interior shelving. Original faux bois finish.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 75 in. x W 52.5 in. x D 23.5 in.
H 190.5 cm x W 133.35 cm x D 59.69 cm
- Seller locationMiami, FL
- Seller reference numberARM00073
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU98814418993
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Miami, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like