- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1940's
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Armoirette will be refinished by us, please allow 3 weeks lead time for a custom refinish..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 53 in. x W 31.75 in. x D 17.75 in.
H 134.62 cm x W 80.65 cm x D 45.09 cm
- Seller locationHialeah, FL
- Reference numberLU8708750403
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Charles Pfister for Baker Furniture Primavera A...
Baker Furniture Company, Charles Pfister
American Wardrobes and Armoires
A rare and exceptional primavera Art Deco style armoire or wardrobe dresser by Baker Furniture. From the only collection of residential furniture by renowned San Francisco designer C...
Vittorio Dassi Moderne Itallion Large Custom Ar...
Italian Wardrobes and Armoires
Important rosewood Art Deco custom armoire designed and made in Italy by Vittorio Dassi from their moderne mobil collection. Extremely rare! Purchased in France, restored and shipped...