Aircraft Boeing 707 Noise Reduction Centre Table
Large centre table made from a very rare aeronautical mechanical part: a stainless steel noise reducer from a Pratt & Whitney J57 engine mounted on the Boeing 707. Presented in a mirror polished finish. The glass slab is 2cm thick 160cm in diameter. This aircraft item - a real industrial masterpiece - will make a beautiful furniture for your home.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture20th Century
- Materials and TechniquesPolishedStainless Steel
- Condition DetailsIt has imperfections due to its age and use. you notice that some outer circles are not in good condition. I edited a photo without the glass slab with red arrows to show you the look. This does not affect the overall appearance and decorative aspect
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 27.17 in. x Dm 37.41 in.H 69 cm x Dm 95 cm
- Diameter37.41 in. (95 cm)
- Seller Locationsaint ouen, FR
- Seller Reference Number122RDR20181103PUB007-2038-A-1
- Reference NumberLU4014312492502
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in saint ouen, FR
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Boeing 727 Authentic Aircraft 3 Windows Panel i...
Vintage 1970s American Decorative Art
This magnificent fuselage cutout is synonymous with escape, discovery and invitation to travel. What could be more poetic than imagining the thousands of people sitting behind these ...
Long Textured Steel Table '' So'L '' by Alexandre Taveau
By Alexandre Taveau
Long Textured Steel Table '' So'L '' by Alexand...
2010s French Center Tables
Long office or dining room table created and signed by Alexandre Taveau. Steel tray rolled and folded. The black baked paint textured and finish gives it a unique look. Drawn in 201...
Aircraft Lycoming Engine Dining Room Table
2010s American Dining Room Tables
Glass, Wood, Steel
Made of an American 0-290-D2 authentic aircraft Lycoming engine, certified in 1961. This engine was used especially for the legendary Piper PA-18 Super Cub. Airplane inspired dining...
Pedestal Service Table Aircraft Lycoming Engine...
Late 20th Century American Gueridon
This authentic aviation Lycoming crankshaft was made by hand on a solid oak base whose foot was designed for this piece with aeronautical titanium bolts. On the other part of the c...