Items Similar to Wolfgang Hoffmann Art Deco Chrome & Black Micarta Center Table View More
Wolfgang Hoffmann Art Deco Chrome & Black Micarta Center Table
American art deco table designed by Wolfgang Hoffmann and marketed through Howell Designs of St. Charles Illinois. Chromed metal tubular U shaped legs that meet at the floor to make an X pattern. incised chrome and black lacquer edge banding. Black laminate micarta top.
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1940s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good vintage condition with scratched to the black micarta top.
- DimensionsH 28.5 in. x Dm 30 in.H 72.39 cm x Dm 76.2 cm
- Diameter30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Reference NumberU12031684193740
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in Chicago, IL
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
Eight-Leg Walnut and Marble Eastlake Center Table
Vintage 1920s American Center Tables
Walnut Eastlake/ Victorian transitional center table or side table with octagonal black and white marble top and eight carved baluster style legs. Ships wheel style center stretcher.
Oval Cherrywood and Bronze Parquetry Top Art No...
Vintage 1940s American Center Tables
Oval cherrywood centre table with four section parquetry top, Art Nouveau four leg pedestal like base with cast bronze feet. Four sinuous legs meet in the center with a banded style ...
Pair of Walnut and Black Micarta Display Tables...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Side Tables
Silk, Walnut, Glass, Laminate, Porcelain
Pair of walnut and Micarta cocktail display tables with Piero Fornasetti malachite and gold square plates. Each plate is beneath a glass top and mounted on a silk lined recessed surf...
Pair of Reversible Walnut, Brass and Micarta Lo...
Vintage 1950s American Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Pair of two tier low coffee tables, with one side of the tables surfaced in wood, and the other in white Micarta. Brass ball finials and feet at both ends of every baluster from corn...