This adjustable table by Otto Wretling (1901-1986) was designed in 1936. The "Ideal Table" can serve as a coffee table, desk, or dining table. The pair are of birch, ebonized wood, macassar ebony and steel, all with a lacquer finish.
- CreatorOtto Wretling (Maker)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 1930s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Excellent, well cared for antique condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 24 in. x W 44 in. x D 27 in.
H 60.96 cm x W 111.76 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seller locationMt Kisco, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU89718819453
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Mt Kisco, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like