Items Similar to Mid-20th Century Glass and Brass Table by Design Institute America View More
Mid-20th Century Glass and Brass Table by Design Institute America
An uber sexy mid-20th century American desk, writing table, or console table by the furniture manufacturer Design Institute America. The top is rounded at two corners, and the legs are attached to the top with polished brass fittings. The feet are of matching polished brass. We have two tops available, and both come with the purchase. Top one: 69 in. W x 32 in. D Top two: 50 in. W x 30 in. D.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1970s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 30 in. x W 69 in. x D 32 in.H 76.2 cm x W 175.26 cm x D 81.28 cm
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Seller Reference NumberRIGHTPROPER0272
- Reference NumberLU3738313536252
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Chicago, IL
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century American Foreman's Desk
Antique Early 1900s American Rustic Desks and Writing Tables
An early 20th century American factory foreman's desk with a slant top, three small drawers on top, and two large drawers below. The wear on the stretchers is remarkable, and clearly...
Mid-20th Century American Amber Glass Hobnail P...
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Pitchers
A fanciful early 20th century American amber glass pitcher covered in spiky hobnails with a pulled and applied handle. This pitcher also makes a beautiful flower vase.
Mid-20th Century American Copper Sauté Pan by
Mid-20th Century American Country More Dining and Entertaining
Bronze, Copper, Gold
A mid-20th century American 1.4 mm thick copper sauté pan with lid, bronze handles, and a tin lining. Marked "WALDOW BKLYN NY" on the bottom, and with a "24" mark near the handle, de...
Monumental Mid-20th Century American Studio Pot...
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Decorative Bowls
A monumental-scale mid-20th century American studio hand-thrown glazed ceramic bowl with fantastic texture and earthy neutral glaze colors. Signed illegibly on the bottom.