Items Similar to Scandinavian Natural Teak Desk, 1970s View More
Scandinavian Natural Teak Desk, 1970s
Scandinavian natural teak desk made of two boxes with three drawers each. Rectangular top standing on four cylindrical legs: uprights detached from the boxes under the tray. Circular handles inside drawer’s facade. Scandinavian work realized during the 1970s in the style of Danish designers desks, who loved teak and rosewood and pure lines. Similar inspirations can be found in the desk 75 by Gunni Omann for Omann Jul (created in 1933) or in the Arne Vodder (1926-2009) creations, a Danish designer former student en partner of the famous Finn Juhl.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1970
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 28.15 in. x W 61.03 in. x D 31.5 in.H 71.5 cm x W 155 cm x D 80 cm
- Seller LocationSaint-Ouen, FR
- Seller Reference NumberLS3742
- Reference NumberLU959113068622
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1970s Beige Leather Covered Desk with Glass Top
Vintage 1970s French Modern Desks and Writing Tables
- Work from 1970 - Beige leather - Gilt brass - Glass top - Opening on one drawer
Desk with a Box of Drawers in White Lacquer, Pi...
Late 20th Century Desks and Writing Tables
Geometric shape desk with a box of drawers, in white lacquer on all sides. The box has two drawers and is on the right side of the desk; the other side is supported with a geometric...
Small Louis XV Style Marquetry Desk, circa 1880
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XV Desks and Writing Tables
- Marquetry wood - Gilt and chiseled bronze - 1880 period - Leather top - Three drawers.
Large Louis XVI style black lacquered desk in m...
20th Century Louis XVI Desks and Writing Tables
Bronze, Mahogany, Satinwood
Louis XVI style salon table / flat desk in mahogany decorated with geometric marquetry in mahogany and satinwood with rafters patterns on the central drawers and diamonds patterns on...