Items Similar to Early 20th Century Converted Cast Iron Work Table View More
Early 20th Century Converted Cast Iron Work Table
Here we have a Swedish rustic table, circa 1910. Converted from a cast iron sewing table base and fitted with thick oak plank tops. Held in place with pine stretcher underneath the base and oak plank near the floor. Base showing original green, red and gold paint scheme. Standing on four fixed position castors.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1910
- Materials and TechniquesMetalworkIron
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 31 in. x W 76.5 in. x D 33.75 in.H 78.74 cm x W 194.31 cm x D 85.73 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA1745
- Reference NumberLU87869999593
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century Pine and Iron Trestle Work T...
Early 20th Century Industrial Industrial and Work Tables
Rare local find in Suffolk, circa 1910. Rare being that it still has its original top and proper fittings. Cast iron bases with original painted pine top. Staining and paint losse...
Early 20th Century Octagonal Birch Work Table
Early 20th Century Swedish Victorian Industrial and Work Tables
Good quality birch work table, circa 1900. Octagonal shaped top with oak crossbanding. Top opens to reveal a fully fitted interior of compartments. Central section lifts out fo...
Quality Pair of Early 20th Century Trestle Tabl...
Early 20th Century Swedish Industrial Industrial and Work Tables
Fine pair of trestle table bases in used condition. We think these trestles would make a superb base to rest a top on. Ideal for a desk, dining table or for their original purpose. C...
Early 20th Century French Painted Steel Garden ...
Early 20th Century French Rustic Industrial and Work Tables
Lovely French country table, circa 1920. Beautiful colored top which is now showing various layers of previous paint. Fold up mechanism works smoothly to open out to a sturdy t...