- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Large table is 23.5 inches wide x 15 inches deep & 19.5 inches high. Medium table is 22.5 inches wide x 14.25 inches deep & 18 inches high. Small table is 21 inches wide x 13 inches deep & 17 inches high..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 19.5 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 15 in.
H 49.53 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 38.1 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberTBL-VINT-433
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberLU225639597623
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Slate Top Table with Teak Base, in the Style of...
Charlotte Perriand, Pierre Jeanneret
American End Tables
Custom-made table with a teak base and slate top, in the style of Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand. Perfect as a side table, pair them to create end tables, or group them toge...
Set of Three 1960s Modern Nesting Tables in Bra...
American Nesting Tables and Stacking Tables
A set of three half-moon (demi-lune) nesting tables comprising flat bar frames in satin brass and inset, bronze-tinted glass tops. We believe these to have been manufactured by Metro...
Set of Three Grete Jalk Danish Teak Nesting Tables
Grete Jalk, Poul Jeppesen
Danish Nesting Tables and Stacking Tables
A set of Mid-Century Modern Scandinavian nesting tables designed by Grete Jalk for P. Jeppesens Møbelfabrik A/S of Denmark. Solid teak construction with pegged corners.