Items Similar to Set of Three Wrought Iron and Walnut Stacking Tables by Jens Risom View More
Set of Three Wrought Iron and Walnut Stacking Tables by Jens Risom
A clever set of stacking tables comprising circular knife-edge tops cantilevered on black enameled wrought iron bases. Model T. 710. With partial maker's label to the base. Designed by Jens Risom. American, circa 1950.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 21 in. x Dm 13.75 in.H 53.34 cm x Dm 34.93 cm
- Diameter13.75 in. (34.93 cm)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number11031701a
- Reference NumberU11033080401340
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
3 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Set of Three Tile Top Occasional Tables by Gord...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Side Tables
A group of three nesting tables each with solid walnut pedestal tulip bases and ceramic tile tops. Dimensions as shown 18 H 19 H 20 H x 13.25" diameter. By Gordon Martz for Marshall ...
Three-Seat Sofa by Jens Risom
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Sofas
A Classic floating three seat sofa in striped velvet fabric over a tapered leg walnut frame by Jens Risom, American, circa 1950.
Set of Three Hexagonal Copper Topped End Tables by John Keal
By John Keal
Set of Three Hexagonal Copper Topped End Tables...
Vintage 1950s American End Tables
A set of three well balanced occasional tables with copper colored tops inset with intriguing cultured stones then protected by glass all resting on open hexagonal frames. By John Ke...
Convertible Stacking Occasional Tables by Edwar...
Vintage 1940s American Mid-Century Modern Nesting Tables and Stacking Ta...
Wormley's designs for Drexel's Precedent collection were very versatile, allowing for flexible arrangements. Of the more than 55 pieces comprising the Precedent line, this form was t...