Very good late 17th century English ash and oak side table, the single plank tiger ash top with thumb molded edge, over single drawer with chamfered edge, over boldly turned balustrade legs with beaded edge and original bun feet, joined by beaded edge box stretcher, the whole with great color.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1700
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Brass pulls later, sizes approximate.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 27 in. x W 26 in. x D 20 in.
H 68.58 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Reference number14072579833688
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
Antiques Associations Members
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like