Items Similar to Pair of Italian Renaissance Revival Painted Side Tables, 1950s View More
Pair of Italian Renaissance Revival Painted Side Tables, 1950s
A pair of vintage side table gueridons in the Renaissance Revival style with distressed paint, Italian circa 1950. Probably beechwood construction with cream colored paint throughout and hits of old gilding and colored paint underneath. Quatrefoil bases with molding and carved scrollwork sit on four heavy, decorated feet. The shafts are gadrooned bulbs with beading, foliate and waterleaf motif. Round tops with molded trim over more scrollwork finish out the tables.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood distressed vintage condition. No visible cracks, just shabby style distressed painting.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 30.00 in. x Dm 19.00 in.H 76.2 cm x Dm 48.26 cm
- Diameter19.00 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Seller Reference Number18010
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU869011480553
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Mid-Century Mirrored Venetian Glass Side Table,...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Side Tables
A glamorous Mid-Century Venetian mirrored glass round side table, circa 1950. Elegant form and minimal adornment lend a sophisticated air to the piece. The round mirror top sits on a...
French Renaissance Revival Rococo Curule Bench,...
Vintage 1950s French Rococo Benches
A resplendent French Renaissance Revival Rococo style curule bench in red cherrywood, circa 1950. The X-shaped form is very striking and has a rich, deep wood tone. The bench frame r...
French Iron Coffee Table Attributed to Jacques ...
Mid-20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Brass, Opaline Glass, Iron
A swanky painted iron and opaque black glass coffee table attributed to Jaques Adnet, circa 1950s. Black iron bars bent into X-form legs are punctuated at top and bottom by brass bal...
Painted Midcentury Pine Table, Spain, 1950s
Mid-20th Century Spanish Spanish Colonial Console Tables
A vibrant painted midcentury vintage table from Spain. Pine top and legs with iron stretchers. The top is multiple joined planks with simple, rounded edges. Two fancifully carved leg...