Quentin Side Table
Estimated Production Time5-6 weeks
The design of this piece is simple and clean, creating an effect of lightness. The materials are chosen purposefully to create a striking visual and tactile effect. Here the combination is a round top in the most precious lava stone from the Etna Volcano, enriched with a sophisticated etched decoration featuring a series of fan-shaped elements. The Fine structure below is varnished with epoxy dust in matte black and is available also in white. The top can also be in marble, a new nano tech material called FENIX NTM, GlassArt, or Laminam, a thin slab of ceramic.
For more information about customization options, please contact us.
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Production TimeIt will take 5-6 weeks to make this piece
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureContemporary
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 17.72 in. x Dm 15.75 in.H 45 cm x Dm 40 cm
- Diameter15.75 in. (40 cm)
- Seller LocationMilan, IT
- Seller Reference NumberALESMB-002
- Reference NumberLU1706215446782
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Milan, IT
More From This Seller
Achille Side Table
2010s Italian Side Tables
Handmade by expert craftsmen, this unique and playful side table is a veritable objet d'art inspired by master Achille Castiglioni. Crafted of wood, the standout element of this piec...
You May Also Like
Early 20th Century Side Tables
Early 20th century metal and wood stand. Elegantly splayed metal legs support a single plank of patinaed wood.
E Side Table
21st Century and Contemporary Side Tables
High gloss Macassar ebony with polished brass inlays and plinth base.
C Resin Side Table, Contemporary Side Table
2010s Lebanese Modern Side Tables
Silver, Brass, Copper, Mother-of-Pearl, Resin
The C Resin side table by Nada Debs is composed of transparent resin with hand inlay of mother-of-pearl, brushed silver metal or brushed brass and copper metal; reflecting the beauty...
20th Century Italian Side Tables
Italian brass and glass side table in the manner of Fontana Arte.
Antique Early 19th Century British Side Tables
English oak side table with drop pulls and stretchers.