Items Similar to Vintage French Iron Round Side Table, circa 1930 with Arrow Legs and Mirror Top View More
Vintage French Iron Round Side Table, circa 1930 with Arrow Legs and Mirror Top
A French vintage round iron side table from the first half of the 20th century with arrow legs and new mirrored top. This French side table features a circular top, adorned with a new custom-made mirror. The table is raised on an exquisite black iron base, made of three elegant arrows connected to one another through a twisted ribbon, the arrow heads supporting the tabletop. With its elegant lines and unusual decor, this French side table from the 1930s will accentuate any decor beautifully, placed anywhere in a home, perhaps in a living room, hallway or bedroom.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1930
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsAge appropriate wear. Please look at the various photos available
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 24.5 in. x Dm 14.75 in.H 62.23 cm x Dm 37.47 cm
- Diameter14.75 in. (37.47 cm)
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberF 9618
- Reference NumberLU836710696403
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
English Vintage Side Table with Iron Base and P...
Mid-20th Century English Side Tables
This English side table features a green-painted iron tripod base with three scrolling dentiled stems ending in leaf-capped feet. The feet are connected to one another by a stretcher...
French Walnut Side Table with Tray Top, Drawer ...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Side Tables
A French walnut side table with tray top and cabriole legs from the mid-19th century. This French side table features a rectangular tray top with slightly concave lines on the longer...
1950s Vintage French Midcentury Gilt Metal and ...
Mid-20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Gueridon
A vintage French gilt metal and iron guéridon side table from the mid-20th century with tripod base and new mirrored top. This French side table features a circular top, surrounded b...
Italian Wrought-Iron Pedestal Side Table with A...
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Side Tables
An Italian wrought iron round pedestal side table with antique mirrored top from the second half of the 19th century. This Italian side table features a circular top supporting a nic...