Items Similar to Roger Landault Creme Cowhide Vanity, France, Mid-Century 1950 View More
Roger Landault Creme Cowhide Vanity, France, Mid-Century 1950
Roger Landault crème cowhide vanity, modernist, France Mid-Century 1950 Beautiful Vanity in fantastic vintage condition upholstered in cowhide and brass detailing to the legs. Both top drawers open as well as the bottom drawers for great storage. Vanity measures: L 60inches x D 19 inches x H 39.5 inches.
- CreatorRoger Landault (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition Detailsoverall very good condition with little wear to wood.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39.5 in. x W 60 in. x D 19 in.H 100.33 cm x W 152.4 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU189338523803
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Roger Landault Midcentury Rust Teak Brass Vanity Commode French Modernist, 1960
By Roger Landault
Roger Landault Midcentury Rust Teak Brass Vanit...
Vintage 1960s French Mid-Century Modern Commodes and Chests of Drawers
Brass, Glass, Teak, Velvet
Roger Landault Mid Century Rust Teak Brass Vanity Commode French Modernist 1960s The Front drawers are upholstered in a velour velvet in the same color as the wood. The mirror ca...
Perforated Jacques Biny Sconces Black, Mid-Cent...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Wall Lights and Sconces
Perforated Jacques Biny sconces black, Mid-Century, France, 1950s. Lovely black small-scale Biny sconces. Measures: Diameter 14.5 cm x 5 cm.
Airborne Iron and Velvet Chairs Mid Century Brown 1950, France
$6,000 / set
Airborne Iron and Velvet Chairs Mid Century Br...
Pierre Guariche, Airborne
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Guariche Airborne Iron and Velvet Chairs Mid Century Brown 1950, France Guariche Style Airborne chairs Most likely made in the early 1950's Believed to be original velvet upholster...
Marcel Gascoin 1950s Convertible Coffee Centre ...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Marcel Gascoin, 1950s convertible coffee center dining table Mid-Century, France. Round oak table that converts from a coffee table to a dining table. Beautiful patina on the wood...