African Yoruba Painted Gelede Headdress
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 11.75 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 6.5 in.H 29.85 cm x W 21.59 cm x D 16.51 cm
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Seller Reference NumberCAA0482
- Reference NumberLU820017935552
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$110Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
PAGODA RED is a renowned resource for designers as well as collectors of contemporary and ancient Chinese, Korean and Japanese art. They offer a curated edit of fine and provincial furniture, ceramics, scholars' objects, and paintings and textiles, each piece historically and geographically authe...