An absolutely fabulous signed Vintage Zolotas bracelet from the 1960's! This gorgeous hinged bangle is made of 18kt yellow and white gold and has a unique vine-like design that wraps around the entire bracelet. Etching can be found interspersed throughout the vines, as well as multiple bezel set diamonds. At each end of the bracelet is a majestic lion's head which is where the bracelet opens. Surrounding each lion's head is a radiant collar of small diamonds set in white gold and a ball shaped emerald stone is riveted into the mouth of the animal. The underside of the bangle displays a lovely half-circle cage design and the Zolotas hallmark along with "18K" can be found under each collar. A fabulous piece, this bracelet would make a wonderful addition to any collection! The bangle measures approximately 3/8" wide and 1/4" thick. When closed, the interior of the bracelet measures approximately 2 1/4" wide and 1 3/4" tall. Each lion head (including collar and emerald) is approximately 3/4" wide, 5/8" tall, and 5/8" thick.
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960s
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the bracelet is excellent. Besides normal surface wear, there is no apparent damage to the gold bangle or to the emeralds and all of the diamonds are intact. The hinge is secure and in good working condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W .38 in.
W 9.66 mm
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference number29420
- Reference numberLU3281521833
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like