This super cuff is hallmarked, but they are tiny so all I can see is the lion that denotes it is English sterling silver. This is a bold and timeless design that looks unexpectedly modern but has the charm of floral engraving on the buckle and strap. It has it's own safety chain and would be a wonderful addition to any collection of Victorian jewellery.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufacturec1880s
- ConditionGood. The diameter is listed as 2 inches, but, being an oval form, the longer side is 2.5 inches.It fits a wrist of 6.5 inches, or smaller. There are a few small dents in the back of the bracelet but it only adds to its beauty! .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 1.25 in. x D .25 in. x L 6.75 in.
W 3.18 cm x D 6.35 mm x L 17.15 cm
- Diameter2 in. (5.08 cm)
- Length6.75 in. (17.15 cm)
- Weight50 g
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberFB0074
- Reference numberv30921603181400733fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like