Victorian sterling hinged bangle bracelet with buckle motif. The three dimensional form of the applied "buckle" is hand engraved with delicate floral designs. The bracelet opening measures approximately 2" x 2.19". Measurements given below are overall measurements. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Of the Period
- Place of originEngland
- Date of manufacturec. mid-late 19th century
- ConditionGood. light overall wear, some bumps and dings.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 1.07 in. x D 2.57 in. x L 2.63 in.
W 2.72 cm x D 6.53 cm x L 6.69 cm
- Length2.63 in. (6.69 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberLU621073802
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 8 hrs
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like