Crown Trifari Alfred Philippe Gilded Rhodium Bracelet Emerald Crystals 1950s
Offered here is a Crown Trifari Alfred Philippe-designed heavily-gilded rhodium bracelet embellished with emerald Swarovski crystals and silver glass pearls from the 1950s. The heavy link design presents slightly domed stations in a flowing open-work design with textured gold ribbons surrounded by round, teardrop, & baguette emerald crystals, centered with silver-gray glass pearls. The links are joined by narrow connectors set with emerald crystal baguettes. There is an original fine safety chain. This significant and stunning bracelet is in mint condition, with the original foil hang-tag still attached. Signed "Trifari" w/ crown. Dimensions: 7"L x 1.2"W x 0.4"H
- Creator"Trifari" Alfred Philippe
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1953
- DimensionsH .4 in. x W 1.2 in. x D 7 in.H 10.16 mm x W 30.48 mm x D 177.8 mm
- Length7 in. (177.8 mm)
- Seller LocationBurbank, CA
- Reference NumberLU129415186662
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Burbank, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
German Oversize Sapphire Headlamp Crystal Brace...
Marcel Boucher Gilded Nailhead Parure, Necklace...
DeNicola Emerald Crystal & Turquoise Glass Link...
You May Also Like
1950s Emerald Diamond Two Color Gold Bracelet