Everett Macdonald Gold Abstract Surrealist Link Bracelet
14k gold skeletal link surrealist bracelet created by jeweler Everett MacDonald of Laguna Beach, California. MacDonald is known for his exceptional jewelry making and sculpture. He exhibited in the California Design 11 show at the Pasadena Art Museum in 1971. Bracelet features four large links resembling abstract bones of a hand. It measures 7.25" in length by 5/8" wide and signed MacDonald, 14K on reverse. 37.3 grams. In excellent vintage condition.
- CreatorEverett Macdonald
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacturec. 1950's
- Condition DetailsVery good vintage condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference Number000BR152L00
- Reference NumberLU2802364833
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1950s Everett Macdonald Diamond Gold Pearl Boom...
Bill Tendler Sterling Silver Abstract Modernist...
Pearl Gold Surrealist Hands Love Cocktail Ring
You May Also Like