A wonderful pair of coral and agate earrings from the Art Deco (ca1930) era! Each earring begins with a coral cabochon topper attached to a simple 14kt gold earring wire. Dangling freely below is a large rectangular agate stone, which has a smoothly polished finish. Set in the center of stone is a second coral cabochon to match the topper. The coral has a rich, luscious color that stands out dramatically against the dark agate background. When worn, the earrings have lovely movement and make a bold, stylish statement. They would make a fun and unique addition to any jewelry collection! The earrings hang 1 5/8" long, measure 5/8" wide, and are approximately 3/8" at their thickest point.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the earrings is excellent. Besides normal surface wear, there is no apparent damage to the coral cabochons or agate stones. The earring wires are secure and in good condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W .63 in. x D 1.63 in. x L 1.63 in.
W 1.61 cm x D 4.15 cm x L 4.15 cm
- Length1.63 in. (4.15 cm)
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference numberMWP042
- Reference numberLU328563912
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like