A relatively small but sweet (and extremely fine), matched pair of natural, translucent Burmese jade cabachons, with a bright and beautiful rich green hue, dangle from trios of bright white marquise diamonds, all of which are set in platinum. Just shy of 3/4 inch long, these extra lovely earrings date from the middle of the last century. The jades weigh 2.66 and 2.64 carats respectively. Accompanied by a gemological report from Stone Group Laboratory.
- Date of manufactureCirca 1950
- ConditionAs New. Copy of gem report available upon request.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D .75 in. x L .75 in.
D 1.91 cm x L 1.91 cm
- Length.75 in. (1.91 cm)
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number20-1-10185
- Reference numberLU1191915803
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like