Rare, abstract modernist kinetic sterling silver and ebony earrings created by Milton Cavagnaro of Mill Valley, California. Earrings inner decorative piece spins freely within the sterling silver ring. They measure 2.75" in length by 2" in diameter and are of the screwback variety. Signed Cavagnaro on each outer ring. In very good vintage condition.
- CreatorMilton Cavagnaro
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacture1950s
- ConditionExcellent. Very good vintage condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference number000E345000L00
- Reference numberLU2804061863
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like