Mid-Century 1950s GIA certified natural Turquoise and diamond clip post earrings. Natural untreated Persian Turquoise surrounded by bright white full cut diamonds. Earrings are in 14k white gold with 18k yellow gold bands surrounding the Turquoise. 2 pear greenish blue cabochon untreated natural Turquoise, 18.48 x 11.94 x 7.45mm, GIA certificate #6173989804 40 round diamonds, approx. total weight 3.55cts, F – G, VS 14k & 18k yellow & white gold Tested: 14k & 18k Stamped: 14k 15.9 grams Top to bottom: 29.94mm or 1.18 inches Width: 22.44mm or .88 inch Depth: 11.15mm
- Date of manufacture1950-1959
- Stone Cut
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 1.18 in.
D 3 cm
- Length1.18 in. (3 cm)
- Weight3.55 ct
- Seller locationStamford, CT
- Seller reference number350-3-1123
- Reference numberLU5482273693
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in Stamford, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like