Vintage 1940s 0.26 Ct Diamond and Synthetic Ruby, 18 k Yellow Gold Stud Earrings

Buyer Protection Guaranteed

About

A fine and impressive pair of vintage 0.26 Carat diamond and synthetic ruby, 18 karat yellow gold stud earrings; part of our diverse vintage jewelry collections

These fine and impressive vintage ruby earrings have been crafted in 18k yellow gold.

The earrings have a circular form ornamented with a feature Dutch cut diamond, four claw set to the centre of the design.

The diamonds are encircled by six individually four claw set eight-cut synthetic rubies.

The earring frames have a stepped, fluted design emanating from the central diamond.

These stud earrings for pierced ears secure to the reverse with a latch and post fastening.

The earrings are hallmarked to the hinged latch with the mark for 18k gold (18k).

These vintage 1940's stud earrings is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card.

Condition

These vintage 18k gold earrings are fine quality set with synthetic rubies and very well color matched, very high color graded old cut diamonds.

The earrings are a very good gauge of gold and are in excellent condition with clear marks to the latch fastenings.

Diamond Quality

Color (average grades) G
Clarity (average grades) VS2
Cut Dutch
Content (total) 0.26 carat

Ruby Quality

Color Red
Cut Eight-cut

Dimensions

Width of setting 2.3cm/0.90"

Weight

14.57 grams

Date: Circa 1940

Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request

Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of ruby jewelry/estate jewelry.

AC Silver item Ref. SKU: A6738
Details
Place of Origin
Unknown
Date of Manufacture
Circa 1940
Period
1940-1949
Metal
18k Gold
Yellow Gold
Stone
Diamond
Condition
Excellent. See main description for condition.
Dimensions
0.9 in. W
2 cm W
Weight
0.26ct
Dealer Location
Jesmond, United Kingdom
Number of Items
1
Reference Number
LU12822270743
Contact The Seller
Response Time: Usually within 7 hours
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne