This pearl necklace is composed of a strand of Japanese cultured pearls which are held together by an 18K wight gold clasp is concealed in an oval pearl at the tip. Diameter of the pearls: 3/3,5 to 7/7,5 mm. Overall length: 49,5 cm. Total weight: approximately : 13,2 g. The necklace was Renfile on silk thread. Authentic antique necklace - French 1930s work. Our opinion : The perfectly matched round white cultured pearls are absolutely splendid, displaying an exceptional lustre with a wonderful iridescence. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1930
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry..
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number15-388
- Reference numberLU40422653073
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like