Items Similar to 0.50Ct Diamond and 18k White Gold Pendant - Antique Circa 1920 View More
0.50Ct Diamond and 18k White Gold Pendant - Antique Circa 1920
A fine and impressive antique 0.50 carat diamond and 18 karat white gold pendant; part of our diverse antique jewelry and estate jewelry collections This fine and impressive antique diamond pendant has been crafted in 18k white gold with 18k yellow gold accents. A feature 18k white gold eight claw / prong set Old European round cut diamond ornaments the lower border of the feature tapering bead decorated linear drop embellished with four pavé set Dutch cut diamonds. The linear drop is suspended and articulates from the six claw / prong set transitional modern brilliant round cut diamond which ornaments the lower border of the hallmarked 18 ct yellow gold tapering, millegrain decorated ring loop attachment, acented with two 18k white gold pavé set Dutch cut diamonds. The reverse of the ring loop attachment is hallmarked with the 18k gold fineness mark (18k). The pendant suspends from a contemporary 18k yellow gold, 40.64cm/16" trace chain which secures to the reverse with a conventional spring loaded bolt ring fastening. The chain may be replaced with a chain of the same quality, in a style or length to meet your personal requirements. This impresasive antique pendant is supplied with an independent diamond grading certificate for the feature stone in addition to an independent diamond grading report card for the supporting stones. Diamond Quality Feature Diamond Color G Clarity SI2 Cut Old European round Content 0.35 carat Dimensions 4.30mm x 4.27mm x 2.73mm Supporting Diamonds Color (average grades) H Clarity (average grades) SI2 Cut Dutch / Transitional modern brilliant round Content (total) 0.15 carat Total Diamond Content 0.50 carat Dimensions Length of drop 2.5cm/0.98" Width of setting 4.7mm/0.18" Chain length 40.64cm/16" Date: Circa 1920 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of antique jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A4657
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1920
- Condition DetailsThis impressive 1920's pendant is fine quality set with very high color graded, very well color matched old cut diamonds. The pendant is a very good guage of gold and is in excellent condition with a very clear hallmark.
- DimensionsW 0.18 in. x D 16 in.W 4.58 mm x D 406.4 mm
- Length16 in. (406.4 mm)
- Weight0.50 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA4657
- Reference NumberLU12821445483
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Diamond and 18k White Gold Pendant - Antique Ci...
0.45Ct Diamond and 18k White Gold Bow Pendant -...
0.56Ct Diamond & 18k Yellow Gold, 18k White Gol...
You May Also Like
18K White Gold and 4.0 CT Diamond Flower Pendan...
18k Yellow Gold Diamond Blue Topaz Necklace
Tiffany & Co. Diamond 18K Yellow Gold Pendant B...
Tiffany & Co.
Art Deco 18 Karat White Gold Pendant with Ruby ...
Heart Shaped Round Diamond 18K White Gold Penda...
Emerald and White Diamonds on White Gold 18 Kar...