Platinum pendant and 18 carat white gold, dog and eagle head hallmarks. This magnificent Art Deco pendant necklace has a geometric shaped design claw set with an emerald cut amethyst and rose cut diamonds, including in the bail itself. The setting is openwork and features the number 14539. Weight of the amethyst: about 17 carats. The basket is perforated and bears the number 14539. Height: 3.6 cm, width: 1.4 cm, thickness: 9.7 mm. Total weight of the jewel: 7.1 g approximately. It is sold alone without the display chain. Our opinion : A lovely piece of jewellery with the typical lines of its time. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1925
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry..
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number17-195
- Reference numberLU40422959893
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like