From Belle Epoque France, circa 1900, feminine, lacy lines of platinum and glittering diamonds form a highly stylized fleur-de-lys design, culminating in a dancing bright-white pear-shaped diamond weighing 1.25 carat. Jewels from the French Belle Epoch are essentially equivalent to British and American Edwardian era jewels. 2 1/2 inches wide, 17 1/2 inches long with chain.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1900
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 17 in. x L 17 in.
D 43.18 cm x L 43.18 cm
- Length17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number90-1-6375
- Reference numberLU119672142
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like