GEMMOLOGIST'S NOTES This glorious late Victorian necklace, decorated with floral influences and set throughout with creamy split pearls, suspended beautifully from a later added 18ct gold chain. A remarkable piece, that still boasts beauty today. The perfect accompaniment to any jewellery collection. SPECIFICATION Weight (grams) 9.10 Fineness 15ct, 18ct Metal Yellow Gold Length of drop: 4.00 cm Length of chain: 39 cm Hallmark Stamped 15ct, Tested As 15ct Gold Condition Good - Minor surface wear in keeping with general age of piece Primary Gemstone Split Pearl
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufactureCirca 1910
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 15.36 in.
D 39 cm
- Length15.36 in. (39 cm)
- Seller locationBirmingham, GB
- Seller reference number151421
- Reference numberLU66233622983
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 11 hrs
Located in Birmingham, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like