Items Similar to Victorian Rose Cut Diamond Necklace View More
Victorian Rose Cut Diamond Necklace
This beautiful Victorian necklace features rose cut diamonds arranged in a floral motif and set in sterling silver on top of 18 karat yellow gold. This was a common practice of the time which would prevent the silver from tarnishing and discoloring fabric and skin. Circa 1850s.
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1850s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsDm 16.25 in.Dm 412.75 mm
- Diameter16.25 in. (412.75 mm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference NumberR12655
- Reference NumberLU19215206
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Victorian Tourmaline Pendant with Rose Cut Diam...
You May Also Like
Early Victorian Sterling Rose Cut Diamond Colla...
Victorian Rose Cut Diamond Natural Pearl Festoo...
Antique Late Victorian Edwardian Rose Diamond S...
Victorian Natural Coral Rose Cut Diamond Festoo...
Edwardian Onyx Rose-Cut Diamond Gold Silver Pen...
Early 20th Century Natural Pearl Ruby Diamond R...