Necklace in 18 carat yellow gold, eagle head hallmark. This superb yellow gold antique necklace is composed of a double belcher link chain with a smooth flat gold bar from which is suspended 2 gold pendants with bezel set gemstones; an oval amethyst and an oval topaz. It features a spring ring clasp. Length: 54.5 cm, total length of the motifs: 3.3 cm, width at the widest: 2 cm. Total weight of the jewel: 6.2 g approximately. Authentic vintage necklace - French work 1950s work. Our opinion : This splendid negligee or lariat necklace featuring 2 gemstones is an original piece with a gorgeous effect. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1950
- ConditionGood. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Recently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number17-061
- Reference numberLU40422519293
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like