Late 1800s early 1900s 14K gold chain and 14k and rolled gold locket. The inside has the mark R14K. Has been tested by a jeweler and the outside seems to be 14k with rolled gold elements inside. It's appearance is stunning and it looks solid. The piece features a lion or griffin holding a shield with an engraved letter. The back simply states Emma. Such a sentimental historic locket with the appearance when on of an old coin. Locket is 1" and the chain measures 26" long.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacture1890-1910
- ConditionGood. Very Good- fine wear to the back, one glass piece missing inside..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 1 in. x D 26 in.
W 2.54 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Length26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Seller locationLitchfield County, CT
- Reference numberLU594196306
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Litchfield County, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like