18 carat white gold pendant. This splendid round openwork Art Deco pendant features a central bezel set antique brilliant cut diamond surrounded by rose cut diamonds. This round motif is held by a bail set with an ornamented column of 3 rose cut diamonds holding a suspended bezel set antique brilliant cut diamond with a beaded edging. Weight of the main diamond : about 0.17 carat Weight diamond pampille : about 0.05 carat. Height: 3 cm, width at widest: 1.1 cm. Weight: 2 g approximately. Sold without chain. We can propose you some chain models, please contact us. Authentic antique pendant created in the 1920s. Our opinion : This splendid antique diamond pendant has the typical lines of jewellery from the 1920s. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1920
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. We guarantee all our jewelry. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry. .
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number16-149
- Reference numberLU40421738813
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like