A magnificent platinum and diamond clip pendant necklace from the Art Deco (ca1920) era! This exceptional piece is comprised of a shield shaped clip pendant that is encrusted with sparkling diamonds. The pendant is made of platinum and has over 2.30ctw of round, trillion, and emerald cut diamonds. The pendant has a wonderfully Deco design and attaches to its original cord chain by a clip which is found on the back of the piece. The black cord has a stamped 14kt white gold clasp at the back and a single slide is found in the center. The slide has a complimentary design and a diamond set in the center. It's a magnificent piece and would make a wonderful addition to any collection! The diamond pendant measures approximately 1" long, is 3/4" at the widest point and 1/4" thick. The cord is approximately 25" long.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the piece is excellent. There is no apparent damage to the platinum clip setting or slide and all of the diamonds are intact. The clasp is secure and in good working condition and the cord chain is in excellent condition. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W .75 in. x D 1 in. x L 1 in.
W 1.91 cm x D 2.54 cm x L 2.54 cm
- Length1 in. (2.54 cm)
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference number0322
- Reference numberLU3281754513
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like