Items Similar to Antique Imperial Russian Silver and Guilloché Enamel Miniature Photo Frame View More
Antique Imperial Russian Silver and Guilloché Enamel Miniature Photo Frame
An antique Russian silver and guilloché enamel miniature photograph frame, Ivan Britzin (or Britsyn), St Petersburg, circa 1908 to 1917. Circular, enameled translucent pale blue over an engine-turned ground, with circular aperture, the back with scrolling silver strut. Dia. 2 1/8 in. (5.4 cm).
- CreatorIvan Britsyn
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginRussia
- Date of Manufacture1908-1917
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsDm 2.13 in.Dm 54.11 mm
- Diameter2.13 in. (54.11 mm)
- Seller LocationRedmond, WA
- Seller Reference Number606-160
- Reference NumberJU1109122423
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2011
Located in Redmond, WA
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Russian Imperial Antique Silver Gilt Guilloché ...
Early 20th Century Edwardian More Silver, Flatware and Silverplate
A Russian silver gilt and guilloché enamel open salt with matching spoon, Grachev, St. Petersburg, circa 1899-1903. Of circular form, the exterior of the body enameled in a raspberry...
Fabergé Imperial Russian Guilloché Enamel Gold-...
Early 20th Century Edwardian Desk Accessories
A Fabergé gold-mounted, gilded silver and guilloché enamel triangular desk tray, Moscow, 1899-1908. The triangular tray with rounded sloping sides enameled in translucent peacock blu...
Antique Russian Silver Cloisonné and Guilloché ...
Early 20th Century Edwardian Boxes and Cases
A Russian gilded silver, cloisonné, and guilloché enamel cigarette case, Grachev Brothers, St. Petersburg, 1904-1908. The exterior of the rounded rectangular case decorated with a sh...
Russian Imperial Silver and Shaded Enamel Maste...
Early 20th Century Russian Revival Flatware and Serving Pieces
A Russian gilded silver and shaded cloisonné enamel master salt, Feodor Rückert, Moscow, 1899-1908. The exterior decorated with a continuous scene of pairs of birds alighting on a la...