Rare gorgeous silver paste stone hair comb, circa 1850s. Unmarked, silver content is about 800. Would be stunning for an event or wedding. About 5" wide.
- Date of manufacture1840s-50s
- ConditionExcellent. Tarnish, stones are bright..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 5 in. x D 5 in. x L 5 in.
W 12.7 cm x D 12.7 cm x L 12.7 cm
- Length5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Seller locationLitchfield County, CT
- Reference numberLU5942111773
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 8 hrs
Located in Litchfield County, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like