An unusual 1940s or 50s expandable brass fleur de lis crown. Most likely it is from a ceremonial costume or such. Fabulous! One size expands to all.
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufactureCirca 1940s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3.25 in.
H 8.26 cm
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference numberLU50191886
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like