Items Similar to 1920s Towle Sterling Silver Perfume Bottle with Tassle View More
1920s Towle Sterling Silver Perfume Bottle with Tassle
Art Deco Purse Size Perfume Flask - Sterling Silver Features: Towle Sterling Silver Art Deco Floral Design Gold Tone Applicator Threaded Screw In Applicator Top Removable Black Cord Tassle with Gold Accent Elegant Vintage Scent lingers within the flask Bottle measures 7 x 2.5 x 1.5 centimeters Perfume Flask Details: Brand: Towle Metal: Sterling Silver Weight: 19.5 grams Hallmark: TOWLE STERLING Dimensions: 7 x 2.5 x 1.5 centimeters
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of Manufacture1920s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 0.99 in. x D 0.6 in.W 25 mm x D 15 mm
- Length2.76 in. (70 mm)
- Weight19.5 g
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberFD#1176B-ATL / VJ#60
- Reference NumberLU53335743411
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
1920s G. Keller Paris Sterling Silver Jewelry Box
Early 20th Century Art Deco Boxes and Cases
Authentic G. Keller Paris silver! This famous silversmith made silverware and accessories in Paris in the 1920s. He handmade this intricate box with a cursive monogram on the top of ...
1960s Tiffany and Co. Sterling Silver Scallop S...
Tiffany & Co.
Mid-20th Century Retro Vanity Items
1960s Tiffany and Co Sterling Silver Scallop Sea Shell Perfume Bottle Features a sterling silver dauber with threaded end cap which screws securely into the bottle. The Sterling Sil...
1800s Antique Sterling Silver and Guilloche Ena...
Antique Late 19th Century Edwardian Vanity Items
Antique 1800s Edwardian Era Sterling Silver and Guilloche Enamel Floral Perfume Flask Features a Floral Motif Design with Pink Flowers with Green Leaves on Yellow Background Threade...
Early 1900s Edwardian Large Sterling Silver Han...
Early 20th Century Edwardian Vanity Items
Early 1900s Edwardian Large Sterling Silver Hand Mirror, made in England. It features an iridescent ray formation on the back with an enamel doublet and marcasite. This is an ornate ...