An opal and peridot cluster ring featuring an oval peridot center in a surround of opals decorated with scrollwork and rose diamond accents, to the openwork shoulders, in silver and 18k gold. Portugal. Cluster measures approximately 3/4" wide x 13/16" high.
- Of the Period
- Place of originPortugal
- Date of manufactureCirca 1940
- ConditionExcellent. One scrolled edge is bent slightly lower than the other..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberC20537
- Reference numberLU71810853
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like